What is a Trunk Show
Trunk shows are a great opportunity to find new outfits and meet the team behind the collection.
What is a Trunk Show?
Trunk shows are an opportunity for us to meet with you in person! We setup shop in different locations around the world to bring you the help of our stylists to pick out new pieces in our new collection every season. Make an appointment to attend our shows. Trunk shows provide you with a VIP experience where you can shop privately and with the help of stylists.
These trunk shows are a fun and unique experience! Each piece in every collection is handpicked by Esther Feder, founder of A World Curated, and is sourced from Italy, France, and other European countries.
If there is not a show in your area currently, you are welcome to call our office to place an order by phone 310-869-4810 during our show season or to shop online.
Why have a Trunk Show?
We do not have a physical location and only sell online. These shows are a way for us to meet with you in person and provide you with an opportunity to try on clothes, ask us questions, and put outfits together.
Trunk Show Tips:
- Come to our trunk shows right after our new collection is announced to shop from our whole collection before it sells out!
- Bring a friend or two to get a second opinion and to decide on the right pieces for you!
- Check our website out before the show to get a sense for our new collection and to pick out pieces you may be interested in trying on.
- Be ready to shop for clothing, accessories, bags and more!
- Check our trunk show calendar to decide which show is the best one for you to attend.
Where are your Trunk Shows?
See our scheduled list of trunk shows here.
We have upcoming shows in: