New York Fashion Week unofficially kicked off last Wednesday night with the amfAR gala at Cipriani Wall Street. From February 12th-19th, designers including Rebecca Minkoff, Coach, Monique Lhuillier and Prabal Gurung will be showcasing their latest work for 2015 Fall/Winter. While the hoopla has just gotten underway, and the focus is on next fall, we thought we would give you a spring trend alert for the months ahead.
Spring 2015 Top Trends:
1. Shirt-dresses- reimagine this classic silhouette. The updated version includes slits, drop waists, various necklines and accessories.
2. Tassels-think fringe's sophisticated older sister. A bit more decorative and dainty, tassels can easily be clipped on your handbag as an accessory or worn as jewelry.
3. Polo-oh yes, the preppy polo shirt is back and more versatile than ever.
4. 50 Shades of Yellow-Before you start thinking that yellow is not your color, hear us out. From amber to saffron to neon bursts, there is a shade of yellow for everyone. The trick is finding the right match for your skin tone. Still scared? Stick to accessories!
5. Black & White- This trend seems to stick around all year long, but this season it is everywhere and includes new patterns, textures, fabrics and silhouettes.
- http://essiecollection.com/collections/clothing/products/french-sweathshirt (in black and white)
With spring rapidly approaching and Essie currently in Paris on a buying trip, we thought we would give you a sneak peek at some of our key jewelry pieces for the season. Stay tuned for a lot more!